Unlocking the business value of blockchain-powered networks
The last few years have blurred the lines between Producers and Consumers of goods and services, with the new asset class – ‘data’ that is fundamentally transforming how value is created, captured, and distributed.
Internet of Value is the new mantra for all stakeholders. Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technology (DLTs) are leading the way for this business disruption to reshape the market landscape. The value through this shared, immutable, transparent ledger means:
- improved traceability,
- potential revenue streams,
- enhanced operational efficiencies in multi-party exchanges.
Orion Innovation Blockchain Framework
Orion offers a comprehensive suite of end-to-end blockchain services from advisory, implementation, and change management, to operationalization and application maintenance. The solution relies on the Orion Innovation Blockchain Framework, used to deploy blockchain services and integrate them with the Fan App and NFT Marketplace.
Orion Innovation blockchain platform is modular, provides flexibility and adaptability to quickly respond to consumer trends, integrate with 3rd party partners, and develop an effective blockchain.
Projects are delivered in weeks instead of months, reducing time and cost.
Technology and application agnostic, freedom to develop new apps and functions.
The platform accepts payments in the local currency, easily integrates with payment gateways, and uses native wallet, with no need for a complex crypto wallet.
Less time to market with
- pre-built accelerators and value-added services,
- API-based integration experience between various platforms,
- a technology agnostic play with an open platform-based approach.
Scaling adoption that enables ease of use for faster stakeholder onboarding through
- design-led approach,
- network operation strategy,
- existing network expansion.
- flexible commercial models,
- integration of emerging technologies, including metaverse.
Some of the interesting use cases we are working on for our clients in the Sports & Entertainment industry are:
- Data transparency
- Collectibles and memorabilia
- Smart tickets
- Crowd sourcing
- Streaming services
- Sports promotion through increased grassroots participation
Read more about our recent ‘The Contract’ NFT project here.
Learn more about our Sports & Entertainment expertise.