Paper-driven processes are still an indispensable part of the education industry, and many paper documents must be saved for compliance reasons. Managing documents, searching for certain ones, and sharing documents with each other requires a streamlined system.
Our Bundle Management Solution (BMS) is a document storage and retrieval system that ensures an accurate, automated management process. Not only can it be used for housing documents and storage purposes, but it allows universities and education boards to systemize, organize, track and store documents for collection, storage, and distribution purposes. The solution is currently across over 3,000 of India’s schools and leading universities.
How it Works
Each set, or bundle, of documents or answer scripts is assigned an ID, and the user can control how many documents or scripts are assigned within a bundle. The space management software then allocates space for each bundle in a storage center, where they are labeled with storage and dispatch details. The user can then access the bundles as needed.
- Masks all information about origin of answer script envelopes, eliminating scope for malpractice.
- Intuitive, precise allocation of storage space, ensuring easy retrieval of answer script envelopes.
- Automatic allocation of envelopes to evaluation centers and examiners, based on complex logic.
- Automates routing of answer bundles between examination centers, central collection point and evaluation centers.
- Reduces as much as 90% of temporary staff requirement at central collection point.
- Eliminates errors associated with manual sorting of answer script envelopes.
- One-time investment on hardware. No recurring costs involved.
Contact us below for more information about BMS