The ideal candidate will show interest in mastering the latest technologies and must exercise responsibility towards both the project and Team. The candidate must have strong analytical skills and possess excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Responsible for architecting Enterprise applications on Microsoft Azure PaaS technologies (App Service, Logic Apps, Functions, etc.) and databases on Azure
- Responsible for physical infrastructure and its design principles. Should be able to contribute to Infra related discussions of Azure (IaaS)
- Consistently develops and delivers high-quality services to our clients
- Worked on multiple Azure cloud assessments and related tools for application migration
- Hands-on experience with Scripting languages like PowerShell
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience with WCF, .NET 4.0, ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, LINQ, and Azure SDK
- Understanding and experience with API frameworks. Microservices exposure is preferred.
- Deep experience with design patterns, UML modeling, reusable component development
- Experience with software engineering best-practices such as build automation, continuous integration, and continuous deployment
- Experience with formal delivery methodologies such as RUP, Agile, Scrum, etc.
- Capable to create innovative solutions and accelerators utilizing the cloud principles
- Should have experience in creating and delivering end to end solutions on cloud technologies
- 8 – 12 Years’ experience in Microsoft Cloud technologies
- UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
- PG: Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization