- Thorough experience in architecting Enterprise applications on Microsoft Azure PaaS technologies (App Service, Logic Apps, Functions, etc.) and databases on Azure.
- Experience in Windows Azure Cloud technologies especially Azure Data Factory.
- Understanding of physical infrastructure and its design principles. Should be able to contribute to Infra related discussions of Azure (IaaS).
- Thorough experience in designing and architecting migration of applications to Azure Platform
- Worked on multiple Azure cloud assessments and related tools for application migration
- Hands on experience with Scripting languages like PowerShell
- Strong understanding and hands on experience with WCF, .NET 4.0, ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, LINQ and Azure SDK
- Understanding and experience with API frameworks. Microservices exposure is preferred.
- Deep experience with design patterns, UML modeling, reusable component development
- Experience with software engineering best-practices such as build automation, continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Experience with formal delivery methodologies such RUP, Agile, Scrum, etc.
- Capable to create innovative solutions and accelerators utilizing the cloud principles
- Should have experience in creating and delivering end to end solutions on cloud technologies
- UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
- PG: Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization
- 10 – 15 years of experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.