Reporting to: Technical Lead
Who we are:
Orion delivers game changing business transformation & digital product development with agility at scale. With a maturity and scale of 25+ years in the industry, Orion has 6000+ associates working across 13 major delivery centers across the globe! Follow us on the links below to know more! www.orioninc.com
The ideal candidate will show interest in mastering and exercise responsibility towards both project and team. The candidate must have strong analytical skills and possess excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Create, drive, and participate in DevOps processes and practices
- Create, manage, and ensure timely availability of environments
- Ensure mandated and best-practice secure practices are followed in the architecture
- Review infrastructure and application architecture and provide inputs
- Create, manage and own automated deployment scripts for infrastructure, infrastructure as code (IAC) and application code
- Drive and perform POCs from time to time as required
- Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to ensure team has access to required information, infrastructure, etc. and remove roadblocks when required
- Learn new technologies and keep current with the latest in tech and trends in your space
- 4 – 8 years of experience working with enterprise applications
- Experience with application architecture, patterns, and security practices
- Experience with the Azure platform: ARM Templates, PaaS / IaaS offerings, AKS, Network Security Groups, VNets, APIM, etc.
- Experience with Just-in-time security provisioning and access control: IAM, Azure AD, etc.
- Experience working with pipelines on Azure DevOps, GitHub
- Good to have additional experience: JIRA, Drupal CMS, Salesforce CRM, Redtail CRM