Ideally, the candidate should be able to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software in compliance with coding standards and technical design. Software engineers must be skilled in development, writing code, and documenting functionality.
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Prior experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Prior experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- GIT experience is a plus
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Web pack, NPM, etc.