About the role:
- Participation in product development with a high level of freedom and responsibility
- Diverse and interesting tasks, advanced architecture and no legacy
- Study and implementation of new product requirements, analysis and troubleshooting of existing code
- Application of modern approaches and development technologies
- Regular interaction with a foreign customer – coordination and clarification of requirements, discussion of approaches and details of the implementation of the functionality, etc.
- Location: Bulgaria
- Angular 9+, TypeScript, html5, css3, Angular Material, Rxjs, GraphQL
- Confluence, JIRA, Gitlab.
- Docker, Ansible, AWS.
- 5+ years’ experience in frontend development of commercial projects on the relevant stack (listed above), including experience in developing web applications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or similar.
- A strong understanding of CSS and HTML
- JS Testing (Jest, Puppeteer, etc)
- Clear understanding of industrial commercial software development processes, testing methods, CI/CD
- Ability to work effectively with the Git version control system, build systems for frontend projects
- Quick learner, independence, self-organization, high responsibility and healthy perfectionism
- Spoken and written English, sufficient to communicate with the customer and participate in rallies
Will be an advantage:
- Oauth2 (Auth0)
- Amazon Web Services
- Understanding of microservice architecture and relevant development experience
- Experience in Agile Scrum team
- Docker, Ansible