The ideal candidate will show interest in mastering and exercise responsibility towards both the project and Team. The candidate must have strong analytical skills and possess excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Review user stories, participate in planning sessions, and identify tasks related to interface components.
- Estimate effort for the front-end development for individual interface components
- Contribute and maintain pattern libraries for user interface components
- Work with other developers on tasks related to back-end integration
- Collaborate with user experience designers and back-end developers/architects to complete assigned tasks using an agile methodology
- Experience building custom user interface components in a reusable manner
- Knowledge of web standards
- Debugging code across different browsers and devices (desktop, mobile, tablet)
- Consuming back-end/web service technologies REST, JSON
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
- PG: Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization
Primary Skills: Angular 8, HTML, CSS