Reporting to: Technical Lead
Who we are:
Orion delivers game changing business transformation & digital product development with agility at scale. With a maturity and scale of 25+ years in the industry, Orion has 6000+ associates working across 13 major delivery centers across the globe! Follow us on the links below to know more! www.orioninc.com
The ideal candidate will show interest in mastering and exercise responsibility towards both project and team. The candidate must have strong analytical skills and possess excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Design and coding of web front-end components and the visual interactions based on UI/UX design
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performant visual effects
- Develop responsive UI components (i.e., data grids, filters, charts)
- Troubleshoot, responsive, resolution, and cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Responsible for quickly prototyping design concepts
- Should be familiar with wireframing tools such as Figma
- Create custom components as needed which will extend or enhance the underlying UI library default functionality
- Create and automate unit testing scripts
- Write suitable documentation in required formats for your assigned areas
- Learn new technologies and keep current with the latest in tech and trends in your space
- 2-5 years of experience in writing React.js code
- Familiarity with wireframing tools (eg: Figma)
- Knowledge of creating interactive charts and graphs using libraries like D3 and Highcharts
- Thorough understanding for secure coding standards is required
- Experience with writing and using reusable components, web service clients and single page applications using React.js
- Experience with using and implementing application caching frameworks like Redux, MobX, GraphQL, Jumpsuit, etc.
- Willingness to learn