Overall Objective of the Role:
We are looking for a Front-End Engineer to join our R&D Department.
As a Front-End Engineer, you will develop and maintain our management platforms (with over 200k users). You will be responsible for E2E development of features with customer-facing clients that make it all tick.
Our ideal candidate is a strong individual with experience in large-scale web application from the server side to the client, eager to learn new technologies and create a real impact on our customers.
If you enjoy tackling technological challenges using a broad set of technical skills, and passionate about pushing our technology forward while impacting millions of users, then this is the right challenge for you.
- Work in a self-organized team on the development of our management platforms (with over 200k users and high scale)
- Collaborate closely with other Product and R&D teams
- Research new technologies and integrate them into our platforms
- Design and code enhancements with an emphasis on clean and highly efficient code
- Develop new user-facing features and improve user experience
- Gathering requirements from the Product Manager and planning the features
- At least 3 years’ experience in using React JS
- Experience in CSS
- Experience developing web-based applications
- Experience using RESTful APIs
- Experience with Git workflows (GitHub)
- Multi-disciplinary self-taught coder (started when you were very young) or B.Sc. in Computer Science or Software Engineering
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Styled Components
- Experience with React hooks
- Experience using Redux
- Experience using React Query and sagas
- Experience with Testing libraries (React-Testing-Library, Jest)