- Become a member of a scrum team that works on cutting edge Telecom services.
- Involve in the software development/resolution cycle from idea to analysis, design, development, inspection, testing and maintenance.
- Work on bugs reported from the production systems.
- Collaborate with product managers, solution architects, scrum masters and related stakeholders to draft solution proposals and drive decisions on solutions.
- Complete assigned tasks and assist other engineers to progress with their tasks.
- Take an active role in product integration, implementation and system engineering activities.
- Involve in technical investigations, identify dependencies and prioritize work.
- Provide after-hours support to operations and support teams in case of service affecting events on production systems.
- BS or MS university degree in computer science, software engineering or related fields.
- Knowledge of MVC models, Angular, Bootstrap Foundation.
- Strength in REST, SOAP, structured and non-structured data models.
- Good understanding of MYSQL and NoSQL technologies.
- Experience with Jira and Bitbucket.
- Fluency in English.
- Experience on React/Vuejs/Angular is a plus.
- Experience on Laravel/Symfony is a plus.
- Familiarity with the full web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques.
- Having a basic knowledge of VoIP/SIP and telecommunication networks is a plus.
- Familiarity with Agile principles and Scrum Framework is a plus.