As a Solution Architect, the candidate will be responsible for delivering solution designs and architectures for key global initiatives using COTS, MOTS, and custom-developed applications hosted using IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS hosting models.
- Be able to provide technical direction and lead a group of one or more architects to address a goal
- Architect and design solutions to meet functional and non-functional requirements
- Create and review architecture and solution design artifacts
- Evangelize re-use through the implementation of shared assets
- Enforce adherence to architectural standards/principles, global product-specific guidelines, usability design standards, etc.
- Proactively provide guidance on engineering methodologies, standards, and leading practices
- Guidance of engineering staff and reviews of as-built configurations during the construction phase
- Provide insight and direction on roles and responsibilities required for solution operations
- Identify, communicate and mitigate Risks, Assumptions, Issues, and Decisions throughout the full lifecycle
- Considers the art of the possible, compares various architectural options based on feasibility and impact, and proposes actionable plans
- Demonstrates strong analytical and technical problem-solving skills
- 12 + years of industry experience in Java.
- Good experience in Core Java, J2EE, Spring Framework, and Microservices
- Experience in one database like oracle, MySql etc.
- Good experience with any one of the Source controls like SVN, Git
- Experience in Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins/Go
- Good experience in Junit/TestNG and Mocking frameworks like JMockit
- Should have hands-on developing and working on web applications using Microservices / Java Spring/ J2EE/ technologies.
- Exposure to technologies like:
- Java, J2EE, Spring Boot, Microservices, Go-Lang, Docker, Kafka, Linux/Unix, MySQL / Oracle, Apache CXF, Axis, Jersy or any other Web services framework, Maven, Junit