We execute software development projects for major worldwide 2/3/4/5G telecom equipment vendor
from Northern Europe. Our cooperation with the customer lasts for 16 years and grows over time. We
mainly work with C for Linux system programming, Erlang for high availability and distributed
computing, Kubernetes for cloud orchestration. We learn as we go, meet new challenges as a source of
new knowledge; we help talents who join our teams to succeed and grow together.
Software that we produce let billions of people across the globe stay connected to Internet on mobile
Who we are?
We are a team of 100+ professionals in telecom, OS, networking and infrastructure. We work in cross
functional teams according to well-defined processes based on SCRUM, delivering top quality software
to our customer. Our teams originate from Russia, but we are growing in Serbia now.
The product we develop and maintain is complex distributed system available in native, virtual and
cloud deployments. We work with Linux, including kernel space, drivers and system software, we adapt
open source and proprietary components, we migrate solutions from monolith to microservice
architecture, we love all sorts of networking and dynamic routing specifically. And we work a lot with
functional programming on Erlang as this technology fits our needs in highly reliable handling of tons of
concurrent telecom transactions.
We onboard and mentor our newcomers in all technology stacks we use:
- Erlang programming (yes, we will teach Erlang from scratch!)
- Linux system programming
- Docker/Kubernetes microservices implementation
- Manual testing
- Automatic testing using Java based framework
- As C software developer you will be part of a cross functional team working on mobile network core solutions of a major worldwide telecom infrastructure vendor.
- Your team will be responsible for development of new functionality and resolution of reported issues within existing code base.
- You will be working on 2/3/4/5G mobile network core node responsible for data traffic of mobile users.
- As Linux kernel and user-space C software you will work with low levels of telecom node software, including Linux kernel and drivers, network subsystem, user management, open source and proprietary 3PP integration.
- You will be working in a well-defined process framework based on SCRUM.
- As a team member you will influence team’s and organization’s ways of working to improve the outcome and reach common goals.
- 2+ years of programming experience on C/C++
- General knowledge of TCP/IP protocol stack
- Be familiar with Git or another VCS and Linux terminal
- English to support written and verbal communication on (mostly) technical topics with international colleagues