We execute software development projects for major worldwide 2/3/4/5G telecom equipment vendor
from Northern Europe. Our cooperation with the customer lasts for 16 years and grows over time. We
mainly work with C for Linux system programming, Erlang for high availability and distributed
computing, Kubernetes for cloud orchestration. We learn as we go, meet new challenges as a source of
new knowledge; we help talents who join our teams to succeed and grow together.
Software that we produce let billions of people across the globe stay connected to Internet on mobile
Who we are?
We are a team of 100+ professionals in telecom, OS, networking and infrastructure. We work in cross
functional teams according to well-defined processes based on SCRUM, delivering top quality software
to our customer. Our teams originate from Russia, but we are growing in Serbia now.
The product we develop and maintain is complex distributed system available in native, virtual and
cloud deployments. We work with Linux, including kernel space, drivers and system software, we adapt
open source and proprietary components, we migrate solutions from monolith to microservice
architecture, we love all sorts of networking and dynamic routing specifically. And we work a lot with
functional programming on Erlang as this technology fits our needs in highly reliable handling of tons of
concurrent telecom transactions.
We onboard and mentor our newcomers in all technology stacks we use:
- Erlang programming (yes, we will teach Erlang from scratch!)
- Linux system programming
- Docker/Kubernetes microservices implementation
- Manual testing
- Automatic testing using Java based framework
- As Middle automation test engineer you will be part of a cross functional team working on mobile network core solutions of a major worldwide telecom infrastructure vendor.
- Your team will be responsible for development of new functionality and resolution of reported issues within existing code base.
- Test engineer in this team is responsible for analyzing of product changes from test perspective, proposal of approach, environment and scenarios for code changes testing, automation of proposed scenarios, execution of automated, semi-automated or manual test cases, analysis of execution results, localization of issues for failed test cases and work in close communication with designers during faults investigation and resolution.
- Products you will be working on include 2/3/4/5G mobile network core node responsible for data traffic of mobile users.
- You will be working in a well-defined process framework based on SCRUM.
- As a team member you will influence team’s and organization’s ways of working to improve the outcome and reach common goals.
- On this position you will work with Java and Erlang based test frameworks. Erlang is functional programming language which was specifically designed to make programming of high load application with parallel handling of tons of concurrent requests hassle-free. Its usage is not limited to telecom, as it is known to be used by giants like Amazon and Meta within their backend infrastructure.
We offer opportunity to learn Java and Erlang with friendly mentorship by our professionals
- 2+ years of software testing experience
- General knowledge of software testing theory like types/levels of testing, test technics, test documentation
- Be familiar with Git or another VCS
- English to support written and verbal communication on (mostly) technical topics with international colleagues