- Function as Lead for communication subsystems including but not limited to the core network, PIS, TEL, VRCS and WCS; manage the subcontractors for each of these systems and interface with multiple vendors in order to drive the procurement, commissioning and testing of associated equipment
- Actively work with Systems Engineer to integrate multiple hardware and software components to fulfill client expectations with regard to physical design and TP requirements
- Mentor the O&M team towards a thorough understanding of the project’s architecture so as to enable them to quickly identify issues at different levels and apply the necessary corrective action with minimum impact on day-to-day operations
- Provide consultation services for risk analysis and the addition of new features along with Site Acceptance and Site Integration (SAT/ SIT) Testing
- Master’s in Computer Science/Applications, Information Technology/Systems or Electronics/Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 6 months experience Network Engineer, Network Administrator, Systems Administrator or related occupation
Must be willing to travel/relocate to anywhere in the US.