We are looking for Senior Software Developers who will take senior responsibilities in analysis, design, development, test and integration phases of call processing focused telecom software projects in an Agile development environment.
- Designing and developing SIP/RTP based VoIP services and frontend/backend of their web interfaces.
- Analyzing requirements and building use cases.
- Contributing to test, integration, documentation and issue resolution phases of software development projects.
- Leading, guiding and training others.
- Excellent teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- Minimum 3 years of development experience in Java/J2EE applications and telecom call processing projects.
- Knowledge and experience with SIP protocol.
- University degree in computer sciences, electronic engineering or related fields.
- Having knowledge and experience in the following;
- VoIP, SIP, SDP, RTP, TCP/IP protocols and 3GPP specifications.
- Advanced Java/J2EE, C, C++ and JNI.
- Java Profiling: Memory usage, garbage collection, CPU usage and thread usage analysis and optimization.
- Capacity and performance testing.
- Web Services (SOAP, REST).
- Fluency in English (both verbal and written) – required for attending international video conferences.
- Knowledge of agile design methodology.
- Strong technical documentation and verbal/written communication skills.