Overall Objective of the Role:
We are looking for an experienced Senior Frontend Engineer to join the team. This role requires you to be a critical part of the front-end team, developing award-winning, cloud-based proprietary networking and security management solutions. In addition, you will be building highly scalable processes to gather and analyze statistics from multiple networks.
This is your opportunity to get on the rocket ship and join a company that is building a cutting-edge enterprise network and security cloud platform, and is on a fast track to becoming the worldwide market leader – don’t miss it!
You will join our Big Data & Security products group. This Security Engineering group is responsible for the key security layer of the SASE Platform, from FW rules and CASB policies to DLP. In addition, the group is responsible for our array of big data frameworks and workflows used for the Company’s analytics and research purposes over all of the platform’s data on a massive scale.
- Help lead the design and implementation of the front-end of our product including large and complex web applications from the ground up. We’re using: Modern React, TypeScript, Apollo client, etc.
- Performing ongoing research and creating new features and product ideas
- Researching new technologies and adapting them for use in the company’s product
- Building smart, simple & intuitive customer-facing web applications
- 5+ years of web applications development in modern front-end framework development (React, Angular, Vue.js, etc.)
- Architect, design and develop a complex web application
- Experience with and understanding of different state management solutions (Redux, NgRx, Relay, Akita, etc.)
- Ability to self-learn new skills and technologies
- BSc. in Computer Science from a known university
- Motivated fast independent learner and great at problem-solving
- Team player with excellent collaboration skills
- Motivating financial conditions
- International projects with worldwide recognition
- A good work-life balance with flexible schedule and work from home / remote as much as possible
- Exciting new career in a friendly, dynamic, growing organization
- Professional development in a friendly multicultural environment
- Private medical subscription @ Medlife or Regina Maria
- Wellbeing Programs (sick days, 7Card, relaxation facilities in the office)
- Team buildings & other social experiences
- Referral bonuses
- Access to LinkedIn learning platform, at request