- A hands-on Senior Technologist with 5-8 years of experience in designing, developing and supporting enterprise applications end-to-end
- In depth understanding and extensive experience in designing and developing complex web applications, using the modern web application development technologies and frameworks
- Strong hands-on experience in developing large scale complex software solutions using Java/J2EE and related technologies and frameworks
- Experience in developing web services using standard Java based frameworks/toolkits (REST, SOAP, JSON, and XML)
- Nice to have understanding of DB concepts and experience working any RDBMS like oracle, SQL server, MySQL etc.
- Ability to coach and mentor junior team members
- Excellent communications, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exposure to and good understanding of Payment/Finance/Banking domain – highly desired
- Backend technologies – Java/J2EE
- Preferably a prior experience with any of cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, GCP etc.
- Application layer frameworks – Spring, Hibernate, Log4j
- Web Services (REST, SOAP, JSON, and XML)
- Tools like Putty, SOAPUI etc.
- Prior DevOps experience with Jenkins
- Nice to have previous experience on reducing technical debt with SonarQube, Fortify, Dynatrace etc.
- Awareness of design patterns, SOA, Microservices architecture, Kafka streaming platform
- Build tools like Maven, Ant, Gradle etc.
- Reporting, management and documentation platforms like JIRA, confluence etc.
- 5-8 years of software development experience across multiple platforms
- Any previous experience with modernization/cloud migration etc. would be an added advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical experience