- Responsible for developing ASP.Net, MVC/Angular 5/6/8 applications
- Will be expected to closely interact with the development team lead for all project work.
- Consistently develops and delivers high-quality services to our clients.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Strong knowledge of ASP.NET / MVC, C#, Angular.
- Strong knowledge of SQL Server
- Ability to design and optimize SQL Server stored procedures
- Good knowledge of WCF / Web Services.
- Fair understanding of Entity Framework.
- Knowledge of design patterns will be an added advantage.
- Requires a high level of analytical skills to solve technical issues involving research, interpretation and resolution.
- Must be able to manage changing priorities, resolve conflicts and work effectively.
- Should have the capacity to lead a small team of associates.
- Successfully engage in the full lifecycle of Analysis, Design, Implementation and Support.
- Clear communication skills are of high importance
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team player and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills
- Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices
- Experience with working on web based applications would be a strong criteria
- Conceptual knowledge of performance optimization / memory management of web based applications and database systems is a definite plus
- UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
- PG: Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization
- 4-8 years of experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.