- Provide subject matter expertise in the design, development and implementation of the following capabilities within ServiceNow platform which includes but not limited to: ITSM, ITOM, CloudOps, Service Portal & App Engine
- Experience in working for Infrastructure management Services for designing solutions as Solution Architect
- Hands-on design, development and deployment experience with the Service-now platform
- Service now implementation experience in ITSM modules (Incident, Problem, Change, CMDB & Asset)
- Experience in development of custom modules
- Hands on in Glide and Jelly Scripting, Java Script, HTML, XML, AJAX
- Creates and configures Notifications, UI Pages, UI Macros, Formatters, etc. in ServiceNow
- Utilize Java Scripting to deliver solutions that automate and audit business processes using UI Policy, Client Script, UI Action and Business Rules; Create/Update Sets to migrate
- Implement automated server provisioning from Service Catalog with external tool VRA-VMware via REST based integration
- Experience in Integrations with 3rd party tools using (Web Services, SOAP, Email, MID, DB Connector, Plugins etc.)
- Moves the code from Development Instance to Test Instance using Update Sets
- Design ServiceNow implementations that align to defined ITSM process, including workflow, user interface (UI), client scripts, business rules, catalogs, orchestration, utilizing out-of-the-box functionality as much as possible and utilizing customization only when necessary.
- Design data model and architecture required to implement solution using technology specific best practices and standards.
- Recognize and develop components to leverage ServiceNow as a platform (e.g. custom applications inside and outside of ITSM/ITOM)
- Proactively maintain knowledge and understanding of the latest ServiceNow features and product offerings
- Driving continual service improvement through establishment of best practices, reusable assets and refinement of the implementation processes
- Expertise leading at least two full lifecycle ServiceNow implementations
- 8+ years of professional services/consulting experience
- 5+ years of experience developing and implementing ITSM/ITOM, ITSM/ITIL processes and solutions
- 2+ years of experience with Custom application development in ServiceNow
- ServiceNow Service Portal and Web Development experience a significant plus
- ServiceNow certifications: Certified Administrator / Certified Implementation Specialist
- ITIL v3 or higher certification preferred
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with specialization in Computer Science/Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication is essential for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.