Job Responsibilities :
- 3 to 5 years of development experience of Java/J2EE projects as Full Stack Developer
- Must have hand-on on JSPs, API development, Core Java, Spring, Spring boot, JPA/Hibernate, REST framework
- Hands on for tools like unit, JIRA, API testing
- Cloud technology & Payments, ACH functional knowledge is added advantage
- Highly specialized and technical guidance to complex solutions architecture challenges, including but not limited to, the evaluation of UI technologies like React, angular, CSS.
- Good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented with ability to learn and apply new technical concepts quickly.
- Strong understanding of unit testing, mocking and integration testing is required.
- Coordinate with the Development Lead ensure problem resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Strong ability to write technical documents, support requirements decomposition, coordinate working POCs and evolve to deployable code, ability to present designs to peers and Product Owner for approval, Deep understanding of all lifecycle components (code, test, deploy)
Experience : 3 to 5 Years