- 8 + years of industry experience in Java.
- Good Experience in Core Java, J2EE, Spring Framework and Microservices
- Good experience in one database like oracle, MySql etc.
- Good Experience with any one of the Source controls like SVN, Git
- Good Experience in Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins/Go
- Should have experience in Junit/TestNG and Mocking frameworks like JMockit
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience in setting up application servers, trouble shooting skills required
- Should have done projects using Agile methodology
- Should be self-motivated and Smart working
- Candidate should have excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Should be willing to learn any new technology
- Candidate should have hands on developing and working on web applications using Micro services / Java Spring/ J2EE/ technologies.
- Understand the J2EE web application architecture, code re-write of back end APIs alone
- Peer review the code, design, test automation, etc.,
- The candidate will be leading a team of developers, testers, mentoring and coaching team on technical activities. Nice to have
- Responsible for managing high performance team of individuals to provide high quality delivery and support
- Proven experience in stakeholder management, well-versed working in onsite and offshore model
- Exposure to technologies like; Java, J2EE,Spring Boot, Micro services, Go-Lang, Docker, Kafka, Linux/Unix, MySQL / Oracle, Apache CXF, Axis, Jersy or any other Web services framework, Maven, Junit
- UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
- PG: Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization
- 8 – 12 years of experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.