|Companies are rapidly adopting cloud technologies to gain greater agility and scalability. However, while cloud technologies address many challenges, they also bring about a few of their own. Data virtualization is a technology that overcomes each of these challenges, enabling companies to gain the maximum benefits from cloud initiatives.|
Download this case study to learn more about the following:
- The challenges involved with cloud modernization, cloud analytics and hybrid architectures.
- How data virtualization enables companies to leverage SaaS solutions while maintaining a holistic view across them.
- How data virtualization enables companies to provide seamless real-time access across cloud and on-premise systems, simultaneously, without users needing to know where the data is stored.
- How data virtualization empowers analysts through real-time access to a wide variety of data sources, from the most structured to the least structured sources, and from streaming data, as well as static data.
- How Vizient, Logitech and Asurion incorporated data virtualization in their journey to the cloud.
The Denodo Platform for AWS accelerates the adoption of data virtualization with ready-to-use software on the scalable Amazon platform. Learn more about AWS solutions for Cloud.
The content was jointly developed with our partner Denodo.
Learn more about using Data Virtualization for digital transformation.