Rethink your Data Strategy today.
Virtual Hands-On Lab Workshop – Integrating Denodo and Power BI for a modern data platform
In today’s complex data landscape, Data Virtualization (DV) has become a critical component of an adaptive and agile enterprise data fabric. It is no longer feasible to replicate data from myriad sources into a central repository, due to the associated costs and the delays in accessing the data. Data visualization tools like Power BI easily connect to your data virtualization layer, to explore, visualize and share data stories with business users within the organization.
Orion Innovation in partnership with Denodo is conducting a free half-day workshop covering the capabilities of Denodo and Power BI for modern data platforms using the Denodo Data Virtualization Layer. In the 4-hour hands-on session, you will experience the advantages of the Denodo virtualization engine to access, deliver, consume, govern and secure data, regardless of its format or source, and create a central data repository for data exploration and problem-solving.
During our lab sessions, we will show you how to leverage Power BI for its enterprise BI capabilities and connect it with the Denodo DV layer.
- Lab 1: Setting up the environments, overview of tools and basic concepts of data virtualization
- Lab 2: Connecting to the data sources and creating base view
- Lab 3: Combining data from multiple sources – aggregating and optimizing, caching
- Lab 4: Data Publishing – user access privileges – Data masking, Data catalogue etc.
- Lab 5: Data visualization using Power BI – access Denodo, explore data, create visualization/reports, create dashboards, access information across platform
Our Presenters include:
Asif Rajab Ali
Global Head – Data & Analytics, Center of Innovation, Orion Innovation
Channel Sales Engineer, Denodo
Venkata Rama Veera Pratap Modekurty “Veer”
Data Architect, Orion Innovation
Data Analyst, Orion Innovation
- Business Decision Makers
- IT decision-makers
- Solution Architects
Learn more about Data Virtualization. We encourage you to rethink your data strategy today and register for the workshop to learn how.