Tracking ever-changing regulatory requirements globally has been a big challenge for compliance professionals in highly regulated industries – until now. Advances in cloud technologies can address inefficient data collection methods and bad data. Whether it be “hard intelligence” such as regulations published by health or financial authorities or “soft intelligence” such as local interpretations, best practices and each company’s prior experience, effectively managing regulatory intelligence is critical to avoid compliance risks.
Our 30-minute on-demand webinar covers:
- Pitfalls with common inefficient methods of managing global regulatory intelligence
- Case studies and lessons learned from the Life Sciences industry
- Application of cloud technologies to other regulated industries such as financial services
- How companies can now collect, curate and harness regulatory intelligence in actionable ways, using cloud technologies and software as a service (SaaS)
- How technology can impact data quality via a single source of authoritative regulatory intelligence, timeliness and elimination of errors
- How technology can be incorporated into your organization’s digital transformation journey
V. “Bala” Balasubramanian
SVP – Pharma & Life Sciences
SVP – Life Sciences
VP – Marketing
Who should attend:
Compliance professionals and technology teams who support them in any regulated industry.
Orion Innovation is a mature and nimble digital transformation leader, and we’ve served enterprises for over 25 years.
Learn more about Orion’s Life Sciences expertise and Regulatory Information Management (RIM) processes, such as ReALM®, Orion’s set of cloud-based solutions with structured, replicable processes to access regulatory guidelines, subject matter interpretations and industry best practices.