For 30 years, global leaders in software development have entrusted us with testing software solutions before bringing them to the market. Our engineers ensure that your customers and end-users receive a product that works properly and operates efficiently.
Your Engineering Team Extension
We can help your business expand your team with our QA talent, accessing all major industry expertise and skills with no need for hiring more staff. Maintain control of your ongoing and new projects by scaling your R&D and software testing teams by integrating our professionals into your company’s workflow.
We’re a trusted service provider for many industry verticals. Our QA experts have experience with all types of testing and are ready to become a high-grade part of your business teams to help achieve best results. A continuous increase in our software testing expertise, combined with a comprehensive understanding of the latest technologies and industry trends, ensures that our test team will meet all your business needs.
In order to deliver the best product, we provide:
- An easy start and seamless team integration
- Optimized workflow costs
- High productivity for the whole team, leading to a shorter time-to-market
- Full control of project execution complimented by MERA management
- A turn-key team working in compliance with your project specifications and requirements
- A variety of technologies, methodologies, frameworks and tools
- Strengthening of your technical expertise with our QA skill sets
- Fast launch times and disintegration with interrupted workflow
- Several locations with QA resources in different countries
When your business embarks on a new project or digital road map, you may be faced with a lack of QA resources. We can spearhead the entire testing process for you so your business can focus on development.
Our test team is trained in all aspects of software testing and will apply the most efficient QA methods specifically tailored to your project goals.
In order to ensure that we deliver the best product for your customers, we:
- Identify your product requirements specification
- Consider all requirements for performing tests and applying tools
- Rely on QA talents and managers with qualified skills
- Choose optimal tools and methodologies to meet your needs
- Develop test specifications and a test plan, which may include both automated and manual testing procedures
- Coordinate test cases and details to execute tests
- Create a report on bugs identified in defect tracking system
- Provide daily feedback on progress and adhere to project timelines
- Perform regression and acceptance tests after all defects are fixed on your side
- Develop test cases and customized frameworks if necessary
Benefits of On-demand Testing:
- Cost reduction
- Shorter time-to-market
- Higher quality for software testing
- Deep software testing expertise
We are ready to share our expertise accumulated for 30 years in software testing, and deliver an all-in-one solution specially tailored to your needs. Nowadays, software testing has become a substantial part of the development process, spreading across the entire product lifecycle and directly influencing the outcome. That is why it is so important to promptly detect all the pain-points and risks.
Our QA experts will help you identify the key areas of processes and practices that need to be improved. Our professionals have exceptional experience in all kinds of tests for various industry verticals. We’ll evaluate your current processes and provide you with detailed recommendations on how to fill the gaps and optimize your testing process to enhance your software quality.
Test Consulting Services
- Test strategy definition
- Test process consulting
- Test case audit
- Estimation of QA efforts
- Test automation consulting
- Performance test consulting
- Test framework/tools evaluation
- Static code analysis and optimization
Benefits of Test Consulting
- Improved ROI
- Increased productivity
- Reduced time-to-market
- Enhanced software quality
Manual testing is a vital aspect of the QA process across all industry verticals. In some cases, like graphical user interface testing, a manual approach may show better results than automated testing. When talking about tests involving complex functionality and features being continuously developed, manual testing may be the only way to provide guaranteed results.
Our experts have decades of experience in manual testing. We apply verified practices and rigorous methodologies to detect all critical defects in your software. All of this, combined with our exploratory techniques and intuition, serves one purpose: to ensure that your customers and end users have a solution that runs properly.
However, the best possible outcome is achieved when applying a smart combination of manual and automated testing.
When to Test Manually
- User interface testing
- Usability testing
- Error handling testing
- User acceptance testing
- Security testing
- Installation testing
Benefits of Manual Testing
- Large coverage
- Value cost (Lower testing costs without sacrificing quality)
- Human approach
Effective use of automated tools in software testing can significantly reduce costs, decrease time-to-market and consolidate resources. With thirty years of experience in all types of quality assurance, we offer the entire cycle of automated testing services – from planning tests to final product release and approval.
Benefits of Automated Testing
- Time-saving and cost reduction: The process speeds up because testing can be performed 24/7 even during night hours or weekends without the presence of QA engineers. You can be sure to have the on-time release.
- Improved test coverage: Every release brings more features to be tested. Test automation makes it much easier. Our specialists will update the tests to cover all possible scenarios.
- Increased productivity and efficiency of QA resources: With fewer efforts and less time required for automated tests, QA engineers can cover more cases with manual tests running simultaneously.
- Prevention of human errors: No risk to miss some step or phase with automated tests and scenarios execution.
Tools & Frameworks:
- Device Anywhere
- Enterprise tester
- HP WinRunner
- QuickTest Professional
- Rational PurifyPlus
- Rational Quality Manager
- Rational Test RealTime
- Rational TTCN Suite
- Rational Visual Test
- Robot Framework
- TestPlant eggPlant
- TestQuest CountDown
- TT workbench
- TechExcel DevTest
Regular Waterfall Testing
Our QA professionals are experienced in providing software testing services that are in line with the below Waterfall Model. Testing phase begins once development is complete, and this approach ensures that the project will be accomplished both on time and within budget constraints.
- Simple to understand and easy to use
- Project delivered on time and on budget
- Quick and efficient tests planning
- Structured, transparent and reliable method
- Easily measured progress
- Gigh quality of testing and hence, the end product
Testing for Agile Projects
When you deliver a complex, feature-rich product to the market, agile testing becomes a substantial part of the development process. Identifying and resolving defects during early stages drastically improves the quality of the end product. Our experts have a deep understanding of the testing process for agile projects and therefore can help companies following the Agile methodology to evolve with new technologies and release excellent solutions to the market. Benefits include that it is a flexible and adjustable model; allows for bug fixes at early stages, reducing time to market and costs; and ensures continuous product improvement so new functions can be added throughout development.
- Flexible and adjustable model
- Critiacal bug fixes at early stages reduce time-ro-market and costs
- Continuous improvement of the product, defects being fixed instantly
- New functionality can be added throughout the development lifecycle
- All new features and the system stability are being checked within each sprint
Tests We Perform:
- Smoke testing
- Sanity testing
- Feature testing
- Integration testing
- Regression testing
- System testing
- Ad-Hoc testing
- Exploratory testing
- Performance testing
- Stability testing
- Load and stress testing
- Compatibility testing
- Security testing
- Installation and upgrade testing
- UX/UI and usability testing
- Cross-platform testing
We have been named a European Software Testing Awards 2018 finalist in the Best Overall Testing Project — Communication category.
Since 1989, MERA has been providing outstanding software development and QA service for a number of industry verticals, including ICT/Telco, Automotive and Transportation, Industrial Automation and IIoT, FinTech, Robotics and Machine Learning. MERA is a trusted R&D partner to the world-leading equipment manufactures and solution vendors such as Ascom, Ericson, Kapsh, Sitasys, Tieto and many others.
At MERA, quality assurance is a 360-degree, data-driven process compliant with industry standards ISO 9001:2015, and ISO/IES 27001:2013. We are also appraised at CMMI Maturity Level 3. An extensive knowledge of the software development process accumulated over a period of 30 years gives us grounds to position ourselves higher than other outsourcing QA experts. We know our field in details and always look beneath the surface of the issue.
Why Choose MERA QA Services
- Agile by Nature: For many years we have been working in Agile environment where no requirements are written in stone. We are flexible in choosing the right methodology and tools to satisfy customer needs.
- True Partnership: We truly believe that our customers’ success is our success. We keep this in mind when building partnership relations with our customers.
- Years of Experience: We possess 30 years of software testing experience in various domains such as Telecommunications, Industrial IoT, Automotive, FinTech and others. The expertise gained throughout various projects allows us to work out the right strategy and involve the required talent to successfully accomplish the project.
- Competence: It is impossible to know everything, but our team’s competence gained throughout the completed and ongoing projects allows us to keep pace with the most up-to-date QA standards.