For decades, global leaders in software development have entrusted us with testing software solutions before bringing them to the market. Our engineers ensure that your customers and end-users receive a product that works properly and operates efficiently.
Your Engineering Team Extension
We can help your business expand your team with our QA talent, accessing all major industry expertise and skills with no need for hiring more staff. Maintain control of your ongoing and new projects by scaling your R&D and software testing teams by integrating our professionals into your company’s workflow.
We’re a trusted service provider for many industry verticals. Our QA experts have experience with all types of testing and are ready to become a high-grade part of your business teams to help achieve best results. A continuous increase in our software testing expertise, combined with a comprehensive understanding of the latest technologies and industry trends, ensures that our test team will meet all your business needs.
In order to deliver the best product, we provide:
- An easy start and seamless team integration
- Optimized workflow costs
- High productivity for the whole team, leading to a shorter time-to-market
- Full control of project execution complimented by MERA management
- A turn-key team working in compliance with your project specifications and requirements
- A variety of technologies, methodologies, frameworks and tools
- Strengthening of your technical expertise with our QA skill sets
- Fast launch times and disintegration with interrupted workflow
- Several locations with QA resources in different countries
When your business embarks on a new project or digital road map, you may be faced with a lack of QA resources. We can spearhead the entire testing process for you so your business can focus on development.
Our test team is trained in all aspects of software testing and will apply the most efficient QA methods specifically tailored to your project goals.
In order to ensure that we deliver the best product for your customers, we:
- Identify your product requirements specification
- Consider all requirements for performing tests and applying tools
- Rely on QA talents and managers with qualified skills
- Choose optimal tools and methodologies to meet your needs
- Develop test specifications and a test plan, which may include both automated and manual testing procedures
- Coordinate test cases and details to execute tests
- Create a report on bugs identified in defect tracking system
- Provide daily feedback on progress and adhere to project timelines
- Perform regression and acceptance tests after all defects are fixed on your side
- Develop test cases and customized frameworks if necessary
Benefits of our on-demand testing:
- Cost reduction
- Shorter time-to-market
- Higher quality for software testing
- Deep software testing expertise
Manual testing is a vital aspect of the QA process across all industry verticals. In some cases, like graphical user interface testing, a manual approach may show better results than automated testing. When talking about tests involving complex functionality and features being continuously developed, manual testing may be the only way to provide guaranteed results.
Our experts have decades of experience in manual testing. We apply verified practices and rigorous methodologies to detect all critical defects in your software. All of this, combined with our exploratory techniques and intuition, serves one purpose: to ensure that your customers and end users have a solution that runs properly.
However, the best possible outcome is achieved when applying a smart combination of manual and automated testing.
When to Test Manually
- User interface testing
- Usability testing
- Error handling testing
- User acceptance testing
- Security testing
- Installation testing
Benefits of Manual Testing
- Large coverage
- Value cost (Lower testing costs without sacrificing quality)
- Human approach
Effective use of automated tools in software testing can significantly reduce costs, decrease time-to-market and consolidate resources. With thirty years of experience in all types of quality assurance, we offer the entire cycle of automated testing services – from planning tests to final product release and approval.
Benefits of Automated Testing
- Cost reduction
- Improved test coverage
- Increased productivity and efficiency of QA resources
- Prevention of human errors
Tools & Frameworks:
- Device Anywhere
- Enterprise tester
- HP WinRunner
- QuickTest Professional
- Rational PurifyPlus
- Rational Quality Manager
- Rational Test RealTime
- Rational TTCN Suite
- Rational Visual Test
- Robot Framework
- TestPlant eggPlant
- TestQuest CountDown
- TT workbench
- TechExcel DevTest