ReALM® Submissions Planning module enables managing single and multi-country/product level submission plans. It also manages timelines, milestones, and key events at the country level so that organizations can update their content level plans accordingly. The module can be easily integrated with enterprise and cloud-based downstream applications to enable integrated end-to-end RIM solutions.
- Creation of product or country-specific submission plans.
- Creation of master plans and Gantt charts for submissions from country requirements templates.
- Assign activities, tasks, milestone dates and deliverables.
- Ability to track completion of submission planning activities and assignments.
- Ability to track variances between baseline plans and changed plans with audit trails.
- Dashboard of submission plans and status by country, submission type, etc.
- Integration with downstream document management and submission publishing applications.
- Increase efficiencies around submission planning activities.
- Develop table of content plans from templates.
- Reduce ownership of multiple, incompatible tools and systems.
Learn more about other ReALM® modules here.