As digital investments in the healthcare industry catch up with the rest of the digital economy, consumers/ patients at the center are ultimately the ones who will be the winners. From a better digital customer experience to better patient care through data-driven insights, to the abundance of devices available to monitor daily health, technology is making an impact, slowly, but surely.
Join us at the New York State Chapter of the Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS) along with a panel of experts to discuss COVID-19 before, during and after the pandemic. Net Proceeds will be donated to The Taylor Mathews Foundation for Pediatric Cancer Research.
- Kathleen McGrow, CNO, Microsoft (Moderator)
- Sean Smith, CFO, Downstate Medical Center (Panelist)
- Mauvareen Beverley, MD, PLLC, Patient Advocate (Panelist)
- Leo Bodden, Chief Digital & Technology Officer, NY Presbyterian Health (Panelist)
- Julie Luengas, CNIO, Stony Brook Medical Center (Panelist)
Our team will be at the event in New York. We will be showcasing our transformative solutions and services.
Learn more about HIMSS and register for the event.
Fill the form on the right side to meet us at the NY HIMSS Chapter or to learn more about our Healthcare and Life Sciences capabilities.
Note – Please bring your COVID vaccination card and driver’s license. 1.5 continuing education credits pending from NAB, HFMA and HIMSS.