The Orion Internship Program is an experience that will prepare you for the future workplace. We offer an opportunity with innovative solutions in the sports industry. Through unparalleled access to the best in the business, hands-on training & networking events, our interns have the chance to influence change. Our interns are ambitious, innovative and savvy; they help shape the way we do things. At Orion you can contribute to business solutions that utilize new age technologies. Here you can learn the power and possibilities of the interactions between sales, marketing and technology.
For more information about Orion, visit https://www.orioninc.com/about-us/.
Please read Internship application instructions carefully
- This posting is for the Summer 2019 internship program, the program generally runs from June through August.
- The internship is in person at our office in New York City.
- Cover Letters are required and must state why you are interested. Cover letters should be addressed to the [email protected]
- Internships at Orion Systems Integrators are paid but can also be for course credit.
- Application deadline is March 29, 2019, interested candidates should apply by this date.
- You must meet the basic qualifications to be considered for the internship *Please review the basic qualifications carefully*
- Only current students and recent graduates will be considered for this program.
- Please note: Orion prohibits interns from participating in any other internship programs while employed by Orion without written permission from Human Resources or a designee.
- Support Account Executives by preparing sales presentations and generating new account leads.
- Track leads, account and opportunities throughout the sales process within the internal CRM system.
- Creation and distribution of meeting minutes/action items for sales calls and in-person sales meetings/outings.
- Create and execute new marketing initiatives through research, social media platforms, and sports marketing tactics.
- Provide marketing with email and webinar support for relevant sports related campaigns.
- Assist marketing with day-to-day tasks, attending on-site events.
- Previous internship and/or work experience in an office environment.
- Proactive, independent worker with the demonstrated capacity to lead, work well with others.
- Professional demeanor, positive attitude and eager to learn.
- Strong interest in understanding the Sports Management landscape.
- Proven ability to multitask and manage multiple projects at a time.
City: New York
Country: United States
- Basic Qualifications.
- In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree that is related to Sports Management at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree progress.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be able to work on-site in New York City.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship by Orion. Sponsorship may be available upon full-time, regular employment offer.
Orion’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Orion will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements and Federal, State or local guidelines.