Orion’s ReALM® is a cloud-based platform that transforms the regulatory value chain in the Life Sciences industry. Key modules support the streamlining of upstream activities such as regulatory strategy, submissions planning and downstream activities such as registration tracking and health authority interactions, including the ability to integrate with other enterprise or cloud applications.
The ReALM® Regulatory Information Management (RIM) platform is:
- A cloud-first application designed for easy scale up
- Powered by Microsoft technologies on Windows Azure
- Flexible, configurable and easily deployed to address client-specific needs
ReALM® comes with four key modules:
- ReALM® Regulatory Intelligence to streamline curation and management of global regulatory requirements and actionable regulatory intelligence.
- ReALM® Submissions Planning to create and manage country level and dossier-level table of contents planning, driven by regulatory intelligence.
- ReALM® Registrations to streamline product registration, site registration and lifecycle management activities and events.
- ReALM® Interactions to capture and manage queries, correspondence and commitments with health authorities worldwide.
- End-to-end platform with the ability to quickly configure and deploy to clients and on-board end users.
- Increases efficiencies, and reduces cycle time/re-work across the regulatory value chain.
- Support for DIA RIM Reference Model.
- Support integration across the RIM value chain through interfaces.
- Support data quality and compliance.
Watch our webinar on Managing Regulatory Intelligence with Cloud Technology.