ReALM® Interactions manage queries and requests for information, correspondences and commitments, along with company responses. This module can be implemented independently or integrated with ReALM® Registrations to manage product-based interactions with health authorities. An integrated workflow allows organizations to manage the Interactions process across various organizations within the company and helps approve and finalize last steps before responding to health authorities.
- Track health authority interactions (correspondences, requests and commitments) in a central repository.
- Ability to search on queries, correspondence and commitments.
- Track timelines for responses.
- Review requests and responses before submission.
- Assign responsed to right contactd and link to products and registrations.
- Manage all health authority interactions in central repository.
- Provide timely response to health authorities.
- Assign commitments and gather relevant responses.
- Automated process to review and approve responses.
- Link interactions to product/site registrations.
Learn more about other ReALM® modules here.