What does it take to build an IoT product and successfully bring it to market?
IoT is no longer confined to connected vehicles and homes. In the last 5 years, almost a trillion dollars were spent by consumers on smart products, with an ROI for manufacturers of $400M. Potentially any consumer product can be made smart. In this 30 minute webinar, we’ll explore:
- Trends for fast-tracking digital product development
- Engineering considerations for making a product smart
- Cost implications and how quickly you can see an ROI
- Risks with privacy and security to address
- Models for sustaining revenue
- Real case study of a successful consumer product from inception to launch
- Live Q&A
Our speakers bring years of experience launching IoT products, and will share success stories and lessons learned.
- Ray Dikun – Director of Technology, Plano Synergy
- Muthukumar Ramanathan – Data & AI Solutions Architect, Microsoft
- Max Stepanov – Cloud & IoT Expert at Orion’s Digital Product Development Division, Orion Innovation
- James Hymel – SVP of Orion’s Digital Product Development Division, Orion Innovation
- Karolina Kocalevski — VP of Marketing, Orion Innovation
- Heads of Product & Engineering
- Chief Revenue Officers
Register to watch the on-demand replay.