Webinar-on-Demand: Watch the replay here.
What does it take to build an IoT product and successfully bring it to market?
IoT is no longer confined to connected vehicles and homes. In the last 5 years, almost a trillion dollars were spent by consumers on smart products, with an ROI for manufacturers of $400M. Potentially any consumer product can be made smart. In this 30 minute webinar, we’ll explore:
- Trends for fast-tracking digital product development
- Engineering considerations for making a product smart
- Cost implications and how quickly you can see an ROI
- Risks with privacy and security to address
- Models for sustaining revenue
- Real case study of a successful consumer product from inception to launch
- Live Q&A
Our speakers bring years of experience launching IoT products, and will share success stories and lessons learned.
Ray Dikun — Director of Technology, Plano Synergy
Muthukumar Ramanathan — Data & AI Solutions Architect, Microsoft
Max Stepanov — Cloud & IoT Expert at Orion’s Digital Product Development Division, Orion Business Innovation
James Hymel — SVP of Orion’s Digital Product Development Division, Orion Business Innovation
Karolina Kocalevski — VP of Marketing, Orion Business Innovation
- Heads of Product & Engineering
- Chief Revenue Officers
Watch the on-demand replay here.