As cloud computing becomes more popular, many organizations are using it to modernize their existing applications and pursuing data-driven architecture. With this maturity, digital transformation and cloud adoption have become more manageable. New trends are now emerging to support a variety of use cases in hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
|Denodo surveyed 250 organizations across the world to identify what is driving the cloud adoption, specifically how enterprise cloud spend is growing significantly and motivating IT leaders to accelerate and build more confidence, despite some growing compliance and security concerns.|
Download this whitepaper to learn:
- What cloud initiatives and trends are taking precedence in 2020
- Cloud deployment strategies to overcome cloud challenges
- Choice of cloud providers and its influence on cloud migration patterns
- Role of IT and case for hybrid/multi-cloud adoption
- Growth of cloud marketplaces and supporting programs
- Best practices facilitating data management in the cloud
This survey and analysis was developed with our partner Denodo.