Banks are Leveraging Data Virtualization to Enable Greater Agility in Responding to Customer Needs
|The banking industry is undergoing a massive transformation, driven by the need to provide advanced customer service. In a study of 107 global financial services decision-makers, Forrester found that improving the customer experience was the top business requirement driving the companies’ transformation needs, followed by the needs to integrate channels and provide innovative new products and services.|
Such a transformation is not trivial, as it affects the entire institution, on many levels.
Download this case study to learn more about the following:
- What data virtualization is and how the technology works.
- How data virtualization can transform a banking institution by facilitating the development of improvements across each of these capabilities.
- 10 critical capabilities that banks should consider for digital transformation.
- What banks can gain from leveraging data virtualization.
- How Seacoast Bank, CIT Group, and Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank benefited from data virtualization capabilities.
The content was jointly developed by our partner Denodo.
Learn more about using Data Virtualization for digital transformation.