Orion’s Power BI Jumpstart program, YoDA (Your own Data Analyzed) allows you to augment your data-driven decision making with Power BI.
With today’s evolving data culture, clean data is imperative to arrive at useful business insights. International Data Corporation (IDC) predicts 175 ZB of data by 2023. 70% of organizations believe their data is not used to its fullest extent.
Power BI helps modernize analytics by unifying self-service and enterprise BI, enabling AI to generate insights faster and more efficiently. Hence, anyone can access and analyze data without compromising security. Working with Power BI and the Power Platform (Powers Apps, Power Automate, Power Virtual Agent), Azure converts data and intelligence into actionable insights to drive decisions.
Data. Insights. Action.
YoDA has helped many of our clients jumpstart their Power BI adoption for unified self-service and enterprise BI, AI and Machine Learning needs. Orion’s 5 day YoDA workshop provides participants with hands-on experience using Microsoft Power BI and helps accelerate your organization’s business intelligence efforts to foster data-driven decision making and delivery information from a variety of sources.
- Learn how to use modeling techniques to connect, import and transform data from a variety of data sources to build real data models using your own data, and author and publish Business Intelligence data.
- Learn how to customize and share your data to collaborate with business groups across your organization using modern devices, such as portable, mobile, etc.
- Gain a hands-on experience with experts who specialize in the art and science of bringing data to life.
- Day 1: Dashboard in a Day Using Power BI
**Held at client site, up to 20 participants. Client will be responsible for signing up for Power BI License.**
- Day 2: Design the Reporting Platform for your Enterprise
**Held at client site; 4 participants from client. Azure, Power BI license will be provided by the client.**
- Day 3: Develop & Deploy Relevant Visualizations on Power BI Reporting Platforms
- Day 4: Remote Support
- Day 5: Remote Support