This event was broadcasted live on Wednesday, March 22nd, 2023.
In today’s digital landscape, businesses are constantly seeking ways to innovate and stay ahead of the competition. However, digital innovation comes with the increasing risk of cyber threats, which can be detrimental to business operations and reputation. DevSecOps is the integration of security practices into the development and operation of digital services. It is essential for businesses to incorporate DevSecOps into their digital business strategy to protect their digital assets, ensure regulatory compliance, and enhance customer trust.
Learn the importance of DevSecOps, how it can be integrated into the company’s digital business strategy, and where it needs to evolve. Our expert panel included guest speaker Forrester’s Senior Analyst Janet Worthington, as well as Orion’s experts in DevOps, Security Ops and cloud.
The webinar covered:
- Why DevSecOps is critical to digital innovation
- How to integrate DevSecOps into the digital business strategy
- Real-world examples of successful DevSecOps implementations
- What mature organizations should be striving for in terms of their DevSecOps function
- Practical guidance on how to evolve the DevSecOps function
Practice Leader – Cloud & Infrastructure
Leader – DevSecOps
Leader – Security
Audience for this webinar:
- Chief Technology Officer
- Chief Information Officer
- IT professionals
- Business leaders
- Security Operations leaders
- Development leaders
- Digital transformation teams
- Anyone interested in digital innovation and security
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to learn about DevSecOps and how it can help fuel your organization’s digital innovation. Register now to watch the full webinar replay video.
Learn more about our Cloud & Infrastructure expertise here.