An effective prescription for reliable pricing and its forecast: from Data Discrepancies to Prescriptive Analytics. The company is a noted hospice pharmacy service that provides round the clock service to hospice providers and patients throughout the United States.
- SQL Server 14
- SQL Server 8
The company provides hospice pharmacy services to maximize efficiency for clients and increase the quality of patient care. Patient care is a direct result of the pharmacists involved, medication management and emotional care given to the patient. The better the three aspects, the more positive the patient care experience.
The company wanted to keep its competitive edge and change its infrastructure and technology to create a single point of information flow, all in order to remain a leading drug procurer in the healthcare industry. Data was coming from multiple sources and causing disjointed data and huge delays in finance reporting and price forecasting.
Orion worked with the company to implement an analytical data storage environment which was able to connect data across different systems and formats. This gave the finance team a single source of reliable information for finance reporting and price forecasting.
- Financial Information Blueprint
- Advanced pricing models
- Ability to analyze “what if” scenarios
- Performance-tracking reporting
- Role-based access that fosters timely decisions
- Reduced wait time for relevant information, thus increasing efficiency
- More accurate data for more reliable pricing, forecasting and financial reporting
- Easy to use processes that resulted from a single source of accurate information