For credit cards alone, payment transactions in India increased 30.1% in volume and 47.3% in value in 2022-23, according to the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). This growth has led to the adoption of credit card tokenization as an imperative security measure. Learn how it can help financial institutions in India ensure payment security, meet regulatory requirements, and build customer trust.
By downloading our white paper written by our financial industry leaders, you’ll learn about:
- The need for secure digital payments in India
- Importance of adhering to RBI guidelines and other regulatory requirements
- How credit card tokenization works and the different components involved
- Security, operational, and customer benefits of tokenization
- Critical aspects in choosing a tokenization service provider
- Opportunities of creating a safer and more secure digital payment environment
Learn more about our Financial Services expertise here.