Orion’s Financial Services leader, Anoop Gala, joined Bank Automation News for a webinar to discuss how automation and AI can work together in creating new digital offerings that enhance customer experiences.
“The number one purpose of using automation is to deliver a frictionless experience. The second is productivity. But it’s not just productivity alone. It’s also important to deliver a lot of speed and agility to the whole business process,” Anoop says in the interview.
Automation underlies digital transformation and enables a more personalized digital experience for the customer. However, in order to achieve a dynamic experience, banks must shift their focus from simple tasks and process automation to orchestrating automation across all business functions.
Customer experience trends to recognize:
- Due to the pandemic, business processes that were not previously digitized have been forced to operate remotely, making digital the new default.
- Resiliency and agility will help achieve maximum efficiency.
- The future of digital experiences will rely on human-centric design surrounding user preferences, behaviors, and emotions.
- The future of commerce and business environments will continue shifting to digital interfaces.
- Hyper automation will move beyond basic tasks, processes, and workflows.
This year, Orion is prioritizing automation-related initiatives or technologies for the Financial Services industry, including Digital Account Opening & Onboarding, Contact Center Transformation, and Wealth/Asset Management.
To watch the full webinar, click here (subscription required).
Learn how Orion is helping financial institutions digitalize, automate, and achieve higher ROI along the way here.