The client, a global bio-pharmaceutical company, needed to implement change management for a major regulatory information initiative, as well as a user adoption program.
Orion led change management for RIM deployment by first defining change management and the communication program, along with its associated initiatives. Next, the Orion team defined Client Engagement Liaison (CEL) Roles and Responsibilities to support the global deployment of Veeva RIM. Key responsibilities included:
- Being a champion of change and the key point of contact for end users
- Encouraging the active use and adoption of RIM business processes and system
- Proactively supporting the global deployment of RIM business processes and system capabilities
- Ensuring data is of highest quality
- Supporting/delivering clear, simple and comprehensive training on RIM processes
- Being aware of cultural change issues and driving appropriate change in the organization
- Overcoming constraints and challenges
- Driving acceptance and commitment during deployment
- Communicating and assisting in the establishment of a clear link between the organization’s goals for high data quality and users’ individual role in achieving these goals and objectives
Then, Orion defined the operating model for global user engagement, user adoption of new processes and systems, training, data quality assessments and hypercare. CELs from North America and Asia Pacific were responsible for providing these services.
The client successfully adopted RIM transformation, resulting in greater efficiency and enhanced data quality.